Sacred Heart School, Mathur holds admission for children to the LKG class in February - March every year.
- Those children who attain the age of three and half years on March 31 of the same year are eligible for admission.
- Birth and Community certificates are to be submitted at the time of admission.
- Date of birth once entered in the school records will not be changed under any circumstances.
Fees Structure (2018-19)
|Class||Admission Fee (in Rupees)||Tuition Fee (in Rupees)||Yearly Development Charges (in Rupees)||Annual/Monthly Other Charges For Other Facilities (in Rupees)|
|I - V||5000||14400||0||5700|
|VI - VIII||5000||15000||0||6900|
|IX - X||5000||15600||0||6900|
Enrolment of students for the current session 2018-2019
Academic admission/session/vacation period
- Academic admission period - From February to June
- Academic session period - From April to March
- Academic Vacation period - End of April to May 31st